Tuesday, August 24, 2010

planned sex

last night my friend calls and asks me to go have drinks with her because it was a monday, we're sick of our jobs and the weather was nice for once. i hesitated because i still had to work out and i didn't want to possibly be hungover the next day or deathly tired. we were supposed to have dinner this week so i told her that we can drink then. almost immediately, i caught myself. was i actually trying to negotiate what was supposed to be a spontaneous night out? BUZZ KILL! i was embarassed because i felt that this was equivalent to having planned sex nights. have i reached that age where convenience trumps spontaneity? perhaps. but this time, i'm proud to say that i let spontaneity win and the margaritas were damn good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang girl...I think I might be losing my spontaneity...or maybe I have?! crap, is this what happens when I get "old" hahaha :p ...Vy